Dry-Packed Magnolia Consumer Bunches
1. Remove the foliage from the box and cut at an angle approximately 1” from the bottom of each stem
2. Place stems in 3” of water to properly rehydrate your foliage.
3. Remove any leaves from the bottom of the stems to assure that no leaves are sitting in the water.
4. If using the product later, store in a cooler at 36°- 38° F.
5. Do not mist Magnolia, as it can create water spots on the foliage.
Magnolia branches thrive when provided with ample water.
Ensure the stems remain hydrated to prevent premature drying.